Memory Hole

Jason McVetta jason.mcvetta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 04:34:34 PDT 2016

Murdoch was killed in San Francisco.  The SF Police Department is
notoriously violent, corrupt, and abusive.  So while I don't *know* what
happened, I do know what is the simplest and most likely scenario:  Ian
Murdoch was murdered by the SFPD. Possibly for no greater reason than
pissing off your typical power-tripping storm trooper.

Happens all the time.  Only difference is, this time it happened to a
somewhat well-known man who had made great contributions to the world.
Thank the gods I no longer live in that progressive fascist hellhole.