Memory Hole

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Sep 29 19:59:40 PDT 2016

On 09/29/2016 07:04 PM, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 17:48:02 -0700
> Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> On 09/29/2016 04:05 PM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:
>>
>>> Well, considering that he was taking it hard,
>>
>> How do you know?
>>
>> Some of his escapades are the stuff lost weekends gone lost years are
>> made of.
>>
>> Have you ever heard of a psychological Fugue?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
>

> 	WHat's your point rayzer? That he was crazy? He wasnt'
> 	'suicided' by the cops?

People in a fugue state can be quite vulnerable, and easy to use, abuse,
and set up. Just ask the developer on his lost weekend/month/year who
got mugged by some wino 'friends' he met under some bridge.

Other than that I reserve judgment. He could have been set up to suicide
himself. Good luck with finding any evidence of that.

Rr

Ps. Read Confederate General from Big Sur by Richard Brautigan and note
the insurance salesman from San Jose who holes up with them on Salmon
(or was it Willow) creek with the pomegranate he bought in Watsonville
and a suitcase full of cash. It predates 'computer dropouts' by decades
and is eerily accurate. Because it's a true story.