[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:53:22 PDT 2016

On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:36:26 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > 	I don't know what you're talking about. Then again, neither
> > do you.
>
> What can I say, you get me so flustered, its tough to think with you
> around, hot pants.
>
> > 	What was your last display of buddhist stupidity? Ah yes,
> > 	"bluecore". Oh, and you wouldn't work for BAE...except when
> > 	they fight 'opressive governments' perhaps...
>

> <snicker>
>
> Linear thinkers are so predictable. You really should spend some time
> on 7+10=5. It would pay off more.

	mate, you can't seriously expect me to play along with your
	striking lack of basic intellectual honesty =)

	You can't seriously expect me to take your retarded, I mean,
	'mentally-superior-therefore-inconsistent' ramblings even half
	seriously...

> And BAE doesn't fight anyone. They simply supply to those who do. And
> I don't work with, or get involved with militaries, their suppliers,
> or their flunkies.
>
> I do, however, contract with a variety of firms, from time to time.

	mate, as far as I'm concerned, you are just a cheap liar,
	exactly like your idol derren brown. So I take whatever you
	post as mild entertainment...once in a while.

> Sometimes in less than prestigious industries, like marketing.
> Sometimes, far more interesting areas.
>
> You can hold that against me, if you choose, but I'd expect something
> different from a good Adam Smith libertarian. Then again, we both
> know you don't believe that.

	What is that you know I don't believe?