Fwd: [WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:07:57 PDT 2016

From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>

xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:
> I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from the sweet, sweet lovin'
> very long Juan. Some loves are meant to last.

*        I just routinely counter the garbage that people like you
routinely vomit. *Don't think your are special. Having pointed
        all the mistakes in your mental vomit,
*I'm back to the no         "margaritas ante porcos" policy.*

Great knock-out, Juan!
This should be periodically quoted to all the shitbags on this list!