DDoS Of Things -

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Sep 28 18:14:31 PDT 2016

On 09/28/2016 10:31 AM, Sean Lynch takes the words right out of my mouth:

> The Internet is starting to feel a lot more like feudalism,

What I stated a while back about my reasons for never getting involved
in the computer industry as a way to earn my bucks... I don't get along
with fewdal punkz and hypercompetitive-hyperagressives reel well. So
what did they do? They FUCKED the whole 'Fucking thing'.

Rr