[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Wed Sep 28 17:31:34 PDT 2016

> 	Carry on. Your amoral slavery ramblings are such a fine
> 	example of 'enlightented' mental vomits, I mean 'buddhist'
> 	'philosohical' 'thought'
>
> 	You're both retarded and intellectually dishonest. A piece of
> 	shit IOW =)

Does this mean we're breaking up again?

Never claimed I was enlightened, big boy. Most of it, I only get on an
intellectual level. A little of it, after a great amount of work, I
understand intuitively. It's a process.

Never claimed I was Buddhist. I've studied Buddhism, as I have psychology,
and mathematics. I'm not a psychologist, nor mathematician, either. For
that matter, I've gotten laid, but I'm not a porn star.. but hey, we can
work on that, right sweetie?

But none of this really matters, honey. I've already come to understand
that you're deathly afraid of sharing any real opinions, much less
experiences that you might base them on. One day you'll grow up to be a
big boy, and then we can have some real fun, once you're not jail bait.

toodooloo, sweetums.