DDoS Of Things -

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Sep 28 12:44:02 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:26:37PM -0700, Sean Lynch wrote:
> The equivalent of IOS devices from a timely updates standpoint would be
> Nexus devices.

Tell that to my nexus 6 (not 6p). Been waiting for OTA update to
"nougat" (what fucking dumb names!) for a while... enrolled in the
beta program to get it, keep unenrolling every few days to see if
it tries to downgrade me or push the official "nougat" out. So far
no dice.

Anyway I have typically run custom roms on most android devices.
But the nexus devices do have pretty decent base roms (after you
root them).

John