the hacker

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:52:32 PDT 2016

On Sep 27, 2016 4:33 PM, "Sean Lynch" <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> While I appreciate the offer to meet your cute Russian friend, I know
plenty of Russians. My sample is skewed by the fact that they're all tech
workers who have for one reason or another left Russia. The one I know who
is most nationalistic is in fact nationalistic about the US and hates
Russia. I don't know a single one who is nearly as much of a knee-jerk
supporter of Russia and Putin as Zen is.

I only know in person six Russians, but all of them are pretty cute, very
intelligent, with a peculiar sense of humor.  :)

Some of them still love Russia sincerely, but _none_ of them likes or
supports Putin.  Those who love Russia are waiting for Putin's death.
Political or not.