[RUS] Putin - the most moderate Russian politician acceptable to the Russian public

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:41:23 PDT 2016

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:07:51 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> And Trump is a moronic narcissist and even more authoritarian than
> Hillary.

	Source?

	Fact : trump is a second rate corporatist (unlike, say,
	the criminals at google's top who are very first rate). Another
	fact : the clinton cunt is a very high ranking 'professional'
	politician. There does seem to be some differences.

	Another fact : the 'democratic' system always 'chooses' the
	'best' candidate. 'Best' here of course means best for the
	establishment's interests. And who is apparently the 'favorite'
	candidate? Why, the clinton cunt.

	If in a few months, that trump clown becomes president feel
	free to rub in my face that I was wrong.