Two distinct DSA keys sign a file with the same signature. Is this repudiation issue?

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Sep 27 10:56:26 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 01:39:00PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> You sure your original DSA keys are unique??

Well, they are _distinct_, including congruence equivalence, but I have
other pairs with the same properties, so it is not the same key
definitely -- p_i and q_i are distinct primes and the rest parameters
too. I generated them with a proggie and checked, also with
openssl -text.

Also the x509 self signed certs with the private keys work with
openssl s_client/s_server.