[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Tue Sep 27 07:14:12 PDT 2016

> Since you say in one breath you are not a moral relativist, and in the
> next you say "I try to leave moralizing,  ideology, and even my own
> opinion, out of it", you either cannot hold a consistent thought, or you
> speak with such contortions you betray a deep compromise within
> yourself.

I cannot imagine how terrible it must be, to hold any type of concept, and
feel the need to force it on others, as you routinely do. I suspect that
is why you feel that by me simply stating my opinion, that you asked for,
that you feel that I'm trying to force it on you.

Just because I don't moralize, or focus on ideology, doesn't mean I don't
have beliefs in those areas. I just tend to keep that shit to myself.
Until twats ask.

It just means I don't feel the need to force them down people's throats,
or, especially, to insult them, for having them. I insult twats for how
they act, not what a twat believes.

You asked for my opinion on such philosophical notions, so I gave it. If
you were intellectually honest, you wouldn't try to claim that I'm forcing
this stuff down your throat.

Don't want to hear it? I don't want to type it. Stop fucking asking, then.

> I bow low, Massa!

Because, it would seem, you have the pathological need to do so. I told
juan to 'stand up' .. because I believe he can. I would tell you to rest
in the dirt, like the worm you portray yourself to be, but that I wouldn't
wish your presence on the worms.

And I loved the bit about me working for the state, mate.. fucking
brilliant. People that know me in RL would literally LOL at that.

True story: when between jobs once, I got approached by a recruiter, for a
major defense contractor. I went through the long interview process, was
offered the job, and then riffed on the scene from Good Will Hunting when
he turns down the NSA. Almost 4 months worth of BS with these guys,
grueling interviews and the expense (while unemployed) to travel to meet
them.. for one reason: my own personal satisfaction to see the stunned
look on their twat faces.

If believing those that disagree with you to be state agents makes you
feel real important, go right ahead.

But, it is just another delusion. This one, married to an imbecile.