the hacker

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:18:03 PDT 2016

> Quite a quote:
> "While the crimson eye of Big Brother towers above the world, burning
> through the souls of billions of people, swift hackers, these nameless
> loners, following the biblical wisdom about all the secrets that will be
> revealed, challenge this bloodthirsty monster. Without fear of reprisals
> and threats, they rush into unequal battle with a monster, attacking his
> weak points on their computer "hawks", penetrating, losing soldiers,
> into his Holy of Holies, granting mankind hope for deliverance from the
> totalitarian oppression of information slavery. The shaken evil
> retreats, covered in wounds and holes through which shine the beams of
> victorious light of liberated truth."
>
> http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/09/russian-hackers-russias-
> most-powerful.html

Great Cypher-Hacker-Punks i would call these guys.
Hack NOT for the money, NOT for your ego,
BUT
For the sake of revealing the TRUTH. And fight the LIE!

Yeah, those guys are the true Cypher-Hacker-Punks. They should be
subscribed to this list. Instead of 50% of the techno-hypocrites we've got
here. (only 50%?)
.