[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 26 20:58:51 PDT 2016

On 09/26/2016 07:00 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 09/26/2016 08:33 PM, Razer wrote:
>
>>> Diem 'asked for help' too!
>>>
>>> Remember?
>>>
>>> Now remember how he was installed. By the US.
>>>
>>> You claim he was "installed," yet clearly not acting in the US's
>>> interest.
>

>> I got to right... there. And I stopped. He just wasn't the right
>> guy for the job so they killed him and installed someone else.Ky,
>> who last I new lived in SoCal, got death threats all the time and
>> didn't understand why... As his ex-ARVN thugs were doing
>> military-style home invasion robberies in the SF Bay area whose
>> victims wouldn't talk to the police, who couldn't protect them and
>> they knew it...
>
>> Of COURSE he was acting in a manner more suitable to the US. The
>> option was... Horrors! Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh, and the *Terror* of SE
>> Asian Com Com Communism!
>
> Uncle Ho approached the U.S. for assistance in ousting the French, who
> were literally starving the Vietnamese.  He was essentially told to go
> fuck himself.

He was attempting to play on old loyalties from his concerted efforts to
drive the Japanese out of the peninsula during WWII. He quickly found
out Western White people don't 'do' loyalty. I doubt he seriously
thought the US would help with the French and A Nazi infested French
Foreign Legion. Just like Gladio. A Nazi-infested NATO secret army.

Rr

So he went and found other playmates.  The rest, as