[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Sep 26 19:59:10 PDT 2016

> I staked out a stronger position than I actually hold, a hopefully
> forgivable mistake in response to Zenaan's black-and-white "Russia good,
> US
> evil" propagandizing. Thanks for the thoughtful response.

OK, I can understand that.

Yes, there is a lot of ideological stuff like that here, it seems. I look
at geopolitics from a merely strategic point of view, believing that the
military planners and people in power tend to look at it in those terms
rather than believing the bullshit that they tell the public. How could
they? Many of them, no doubt, have contact with the media and have
directed them what to say, in some way or another.

I would add, however, that from what I can tell, Putin is out-classing the
West at nearly every turn. If there are any politicians in the U.S. that
have a chance of out-thinking the man, I haven't heard of them.