[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 26 18:47:28 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 05:38:30PM -0700, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:41 PM, <xorcist at sigaint.org> wrote:
>
> > > No, this is Putin's baby. He's set it up so that if he can't have
> > Ukraine,
> > > nobody will.
> >
> > No, it is quite likely that the coup in Ukraine was instigated and
> > organized by U.S. interests.
> > This, of course, is called Empire
>
> I staked out a stronger position than I actually hold,

A wise, wise move to back down from your position, untenable as it was.

Take a lesson from my own immense humility.

> a hopefully forgivable mistake

That mistake is forgivable. As is reminding you of my humility.

> "Russia good, US evil" propagandizing.

Misrepresentation. False generalisation.

USA very bad, and a dying dragon.

Russia a nation almost back on her feet, lead by a man of integrity and
care for her people. "Russian" principles (principles of the "true
Russian human" as opposed to "Russia the nation") are actually evident
in not only the words, but also the deeds of the Russian power brokers -
in particular internationally.

The multi polar world is an inherently more stable world that an empire
with a very small circle of "elites" at the helm.

Your failure to bring empathy and depth of comprehension (in your words)
of the despotism of the USA empire, is not so forgivable.

> Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Ack, thank you Steve.