[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Mon Sep 26 12:35:21 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/26/2016 10:54 AM, Sean Lynch wrote:
>

> > "the UKRAINIANS HAVE ASKED FOR HELP."
> >

> Diem 'asked for help' too!
>
> Remember?
>
> Now remember how he was installed. By the US.

You claim he was "installed," yet clearly not acting in the US's interest.
Why might that be? Perhaps because he wasn't actually "installed" as people
generally think of it, or perhaps because Putin bought him back from the US?

So were the Ukraine coup-plotters. Couldn't have done it without the US
> State Dept Victoria Nuland, and Soros organizations as point man/Bag
> man. After that was all said and done THEN the Pentagon and State
> Department cold send SEALS to train the 'Azov Batallion', and other
> Neonazi formations that ARE part of the Ukraine military.

You say coup, I say revolution. And the Russians call everyone they don't
like Neonazis. I'm sure some of them are, but Russia is not exactly in a
position to throw stones. Neither side is populated with angels.

The methods for overthrowing governments and suppressing the captive
> populations haven't changed since the beginning of the industrial
> revolution or farther back. They've just been more exposed, so the lies
> get thicker.
>
> The elected government of Ukraine NEVER asked for US assistance.

I love your careful phrasing there. I said "Ukrainians" and you responded
with "elected government of Ukraine." Of course the "elected government of
Ukraine" didn't officially ask for assistance. I'm not sure what "elected"
even means in Ukraine, what with 123% of registered voters turning up in
Sevestapol to vote to secede. But as we all know Russia NEVER interferes
with elections.

The US is not innocent here, but attempting to play Russia off as "the good
guy" or even "better" in any respect other than their vastly lower
capabilities is just laughable. The only thing they have going for them is
that they're not the US and can form a counterbalance. Which is not exactly
a high bar.

Stop lying.

Not particularly helpful language when you're trying to tease apart a very
complex situation. But perhaps that's not what you're actually trying to do.