[WAR] US government set on complete destruction of Ukraine

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Mon Sep 26 12:16:17 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:54:18 -0700
> Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:
>

> > No, this is Putin's baby. He's set it up so that if he can't have
> > Ukraine, nobody will. And the poor Ukrainians are caught in the
> > middle, just as they always have been because of their unfortunate
> > geographic situation next to a violent, ultranationalist neighbor.
>

>         I didn't know ukraine shared a border with the United States of
>         Amerikkka?

That would be Mexico, which is in a similar boat, and if Mexico tried to
turn toward the Russians and the US was supplying pro-American forces there
while someone was trying to support the US I would be supporting the
Russians in that scenario.

> > The US is helping Ukraine because the UKRAINIANS HAVE ASKED FOR HELP.
>
>         Come on. Don't you have a fresher propaganda can?
>
>         You know what? If the US and its NATO puppets weren't trying to
>         surround the russians, ukraine wouldn't be a battleground
>         today.
>
>         'course, putin and the russian state can't be defended, but you
>         americans are even worse.

I don't disagree with you. I came off as more "ra ra 'merica" than I really
intended to.