[From xorcist offlist] Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Sun Sep 25 16:25:53 PDT 2016

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 10:32:22 -0000
>>
>> Does this mean we're breaking up?
>
> 	Life is terribly tragic sometimes.

No, not a tragedy, just life. I find the best way to deal with a painful
breakup is to remember that if not for the lows, the highs would not be as
sweet; and that, with the right type of eyes, one can fall madly in love
for span of hours, and then move along, alone again. How long one is in
love for is not important, what is important is to experience it.

> 	Yes massa O'Brien @ xorcist @ sigaint - I bow to your alpha
> 	intellect.

There you go with that bowing again. Have you tried a chiropractor?

For me, I would say its obvious that I have no superior intellect. While I
do endeavor to hold complementary ideas in mind, I often find it
difficult. Just when I think I have it, I'm prone to hives.

Not to mention, here I am, trying to understand the ways people think in a
variety of ways and perspectives, ranging from the coldly rational, to the
exotically playful, and yet I find myself time and again, in all manner of
confusion when seeing peoples responses to the simplest of things.

I never attacked your views. I never offered the slightest argument
against classical libertarianism, nor even objectivism. Other than
clarifying your stance, I did not address them at all, that I can recall.
My main focus was to simply state some ideas that I have, and why they
lead me to conclude that anarchism is a worthwhile endeavor.

But because I would not bow to you, nor your objections, this causes you,
to bow to me?

The world truly is ripe with irrationality.