[From xorcist offlist] Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:03:36 PDT 2016

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 03:24:06 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > 	OK. You want to believe that your niece has 'autism'. I
> > think she should be left the fuck alone. Notice also how a couple of
> > 	days ago you apparently thought that conformity to 'social
> > 	norms' was a problem, but you've been taking the exact
> > opposite side here. You made excuses for the psychiatric mafia, and
> > 	ultimately you just believe in their nonsense.

> I'm not taking any "exact opposite side" .. you seem to really be
> unable to separate, as I'm mentioned before, idealistic principles
> from pragmatic practice.

	I'm really fed up with you now =)

> >> I wouldn't consider it a problem.. and my understanding is that
> >> because its biologically based,
> >
> > 	I'm done with (your) pseudo science, sorry.
>
> Go look it up, dude.

	I'm not taking even half seriously an idiot who gets his
	'science' from derren brown. Game over sonny.

	The episode about 'converting' an 'atheist' was beyond
	pathetic. As I already mentioned the guy is a scammer and you
	are one of his victims.

> >> Ok, so we're talking models of the state, and not THE totalitarian
> >> state.
> >
> > 	Huh? All states are totalitarian, by definition.
>
> Read. "IN THIS CASE ITS THE FAMILY WHICH IS
> ___SOME_SORT_OF_MODEL__ .."
>
> You started out by saying that kids are forced into comformity by THE
> TOTALITARIAN STATE.

	Your bullshit about 'autism' comes from the state. And
	obviously children are forced in conformity by the state, and
	their parents, etc.

> The STATE. The functioning body of government does not, through law
> and state officials, have much to do with the behavior patterns
> encouraged upon children.

	Yes it does. Buy hey since it's all 'herd instinct' anyway...

> >> Greedy state-outlawed drug dealers, working as salesmen for
> >> out-lawed cartels, selling outlawed, unpatentable freely
> >> reproduced and copied products and other shit. Furthermore, they
> >> drug up children who are just looking for an escape from the
> >> 'normal' savagery.
> >
> > 	What point are you trying to make?
>
> Nope. The point was that using your reasoning you can apply it to
> things that government has no direct bearing on.

	Medicine and drug regulations, the state has a pretty direct
	bearing on. So, the fuck are you talking about. Plus there are
	lots of other areas where the state has INdirect bearing on,
	but it still has a lot of influence.

> The state IS. Greed IS. There is overlap.
>
> Hey, state officials breathe too, I hear.

	So fucking what.

> > 	Unpatentable yes, freely reproduced, obviously not at all.
> > The products still need to be manufactured in a highly regulated
> > 	enviroment. That's why there's a black market...
>
> Freely reproducible in the sense that customers are free to
> reproduce. I buy my ounce of weed, smoke the bud, toss the stems, and
> plant the seeds. My dealer isn't going to come after me.

	No, the government will. Yet another retarded retort on your
	part.

> > 	The state obviously is the sole creator of black markets for
> > 	some drugs. AND they are the ones who license your beloved
> > 	official 'legal' drug dealers, aka 'medical doctors'.
>
> You really should stop putting words in my mouth. I never said I loved
> medical doctors, nor psychiatrists.

	No no. You just pay attention to their amazing theories. As in
	the amazing theory of 'autism'.

> >> Greed will always be around, man. Greed will infect any system you
> >> have, or don't have. Greed infected monarchies, modern
> >> nation-states, churches,
> >

> > 	Momarchies, 'modern' states and churches are criminal
> > 	organizations - You seem confused.
>
> If you're going to quote me, don't cut me off in mid-sentence like a
> cunt to pretend you have a point or a real objection.
>
> That sentence was finished with examples that are NOT criminal
> organizations. And greed can still infect them.

	Well, I don't happen to give a damn about your rant on greed,
	go figure.

> That was the point. You're linking the state to greed, but greed can
> be linked to anything.
>
> It's fucking stupid. Like I said, government officials breathe too.

	Yes, a highly stupid remark on your part. Congrats.

> > 	No. It's true that if people were completely rational they
> > 	would be fighting back in a rational way, but their enemy is
> > 	more specialized and motivated.

> Whatever the fuck that means. You still haven't given any real answer
> to why, if people are rational, so much irrationality exists.

	It because of fucktards who believe in 'herd instincts' and
	'autism'

> > 	If you think my position entails support for 'rational'
> > 	'leaders' you don't understand my position.
>
> You haven't actually advanced a position. You're just thrown stones
> at mine.

	Awww. Your bullshit is being stoned and you don't like it. What
	a tragedy.

> So no, I don't understand your position.

	No wonder since you get your intellectual education from the
	likes of derren brown.

> > 	What needs to be suppresed are attacks against person and
> > 	property. And it just so happens that those attacks can't be
> > 	rationally justified.
>
> Sure they can. As we covered before, if someone is attacking you, you
> have the right to attack back.

	That's called 'defense'. But whatever.

> >> At the same time that
> >> children start selecting their peer leaders, they rebel against
> >> their parental leaders.
> >
> > 	Nope. They rebel against their piece of shit parents from
> > day one.
>
> Some children, yes. Some, no.
>
> You're over-generalizing again.

	Ah yes. And that coming from you, the master of the 'herd
	instinct' really counts as an objection.

> >> If you've ever met an alpha type who is actually a genuinely nice
> >> person, its obvious to see the positive effect they can have on
> >> people, in terms of getting them to be more confident themselves.
> >

> > 	I don't believe in fairy tales, good cops(except dead cops
> > of course) and your 'good' 'leaders'.
>
> I wouldn't if I were you either. You're negative, argumentative, and
> purposefully obtuse. You object, for the purpose of objecting,

	Ah yes. I'm not conforming to your 'social norms'  =)

> and you
> misrepresent.
>
> So obviously there are few humans who would BE nice to YOU to begin
> with!

	Sniff, sniff.

> >> Do that long enough, on a large enough scale.. I don't know how
> >> many generations it would take..
> >

> > 	Cool. So a bunch of members of the master race will save the
> > 	poor human primates. Some anarchist you are.
>
> I feel sorry for you.

	How touching.

> >> No, its the dick way of talking to people that will guarantee that
> >> they will get angry, and won't remember what you said, just that
> >> what you said made them angry. And so, since they don't remember,
> >> they'll never change their mind.
> >

> > 	Fuck fake politness.
>
> No wonder why people don't like you.

	Yep. Because I'm not a hypocrite whereas hypocrysy is today's
	highest 'value'.

	So, how's your attempt at enforcing your fucking fake
	politeness working on me? =)

> >> The point is, be aware of the subtle ways in which people express
> >> their feelings of their inferiority to you, or others, and subtly
> >> uplift them.
> >
> > 	I'm not a babby sitter.
>
> Oh, I disagree. You're at a computer, so you're sitting. And you most
> certainly are a baby.

	Ha ha ha. So funny.

> >> Really? Because she went from not being able to support herself,
> >> nor her child, and being on state assistance, to getting a decent
> >> job. I haven't seen her in some years now, but last I heard she is
> >> a quite prosperous small business owner now.
> >
> > 	And you need a university degree to do that?
>
> It can help. Also helps you network with others, find like-minded
> people and so on.

	Ah yes. Do networking with the rest of corrupt fucks who go to
	 uni. Old boy network and all that. Pretty anarchist.

> > 	So making common sense remarks aligned with common sense
> > 	not-pro-establishment views means I'm a loner.
>
> Nope. Being a condescending jerk, who is perfectly willing to be
> impolite for no particular reason,

	Damn! I'm being IMPOLITE. This is really a serious offense.

> who fails to consider even basic
> social norms and courtesies and in fact rallies against them,

	I really love it when people are their own self parody. So you
	are whining about lack of respect for social norms. I think
	this is check mate =)

> makes
> you PRECISELY the sort of person that people won't want to deal with,
> and the kind of person they'll treat like shit to convince you to go
> away.
>
> Then you learn "well, fuck people. I'll  be a loner!!"

	=)

	I feel so bad about all those nice, honest people not liking me
	=) - It's a real tragedy. Sniff, sniff.

> >> It doesn't matter what we know is bullshit. The point is helping
> >> OTHER people know its bullshit. If a deductive argument gets them
> >> there? Good. If example, and suggestion get them there? Good. If
> >> it takes a hit of LSD? Fine.
> >
> > 	Well yes. If LSD actually worked, fine. But does it work?
>
> I imagine so. Leary was pretty anti-state. The whole tune-in, and
> drop-out thing.

	So it worked on leary and who else? Oh wait. Might you be
	'over-generalizing'?

> > 	No? So you are only going to provide alternatives to some of
> > 	the 'services' the state provides? So, you will never fully
> > 	replace the state with something else?
>
> Sounds to me like you've never undertaken a significant challenge in
> your life. I can tell by this very question. How?

	Because you have a tendency to 'learn' about 'life' watching
	derren brown on youtube.

> > 	Priceless. I can't answer objections to what I'm saying but
> > the objections never prove anything.
>
> Not the way you're approaching it. All you're doing is misrepresenting
> what I say, magnifying the import of minutia, and so on.

	Sure. You declared you don't listen to objections, but somehow
	it's my fault =)

> > 	Again that is beyond ridiculous. As a matter of fact I've
> > been proving you wrong all along. If you are doing something that
> > 	doesn't work, then doing NOTHING is a better alternative. At
> > 	least if you do nothing you are not wasting your time. And
> > 	that's just one possibility.
>
> If your thinking was true on this, then Edison would have never
> invented the light bulb.

	Any retard who had an internet connection could learn that
	edison didn't invent the light bulb. Buy hey - enjoy your
	ignorant cliches...

> You're just an armchair theorist, who doesn't even have theories to
> share. Vacuous would be a good word.

	Sure. I mean, if a scientist like you, who got his degree from
	Derren University says so. it must be true. Emotionally true.

> Yeah, I was just taking a moment to play your game of picking a theme,
> like "theocratic despotism being the worst sort" and pointing out the
> obvious counter examples that have nothing to do with what you're
> actually saying.
>
> I thought you'd be content with me playing along.

	What, you tried your dishonest, manipulative garbage on me? =)

	Was it effective? =)

> > 	*You* have the problem and it was apparent from your first
> > 	message. I'll restate it once more, and then I'm not
> > bothering anymore.
>
> I doubt that.

	Wait and see.

> > 	But of course, you are a 'realist' only when it suits you.
>
> No, I'm able to separate what IS, from what I believe OUGHT to be. I
> understand that they are very different, and, realistically speaking
> -- historically speaking -- expecting change is frankly, well..
> unrealistic.

	Yes, yes. Don't rock the boat.

> >> Neither does your trolling?
> >

> > 	Well, thanks for finally shoting yourself on the foot.
>
> I haven't shot myself in the foot. You've been littering stupid ass
> questions like that, that have nothing to do with the point made,
> through the whole thread. What else should I call it?

	Ask derren brown?

> >> It's all about PR.
> >
> > 	I'm not a marketing bot.
>
> As far as you've expressed, and therefore as far as I can tell, you're
> nothing. So I agree.

	And you are the kind of retard who reply to 'nothing' =)

> > 	At any rate, realize you are not teaching people how to
> > fish. And learning requires rationality.
>
> I may not be teaching you how to fish, but I can assure you that the
> cognitively disabled I help with, learn a great deal.

> > 	Why would you vote against that? It's just reality!
>
> So?
>
> > 	So you vote against it, but you think it's logical anyway?
>
> Yup. Why wouldn't I?

	Right. You are pretty much an inconsistent retard. So why would
	your actions be consistent.

> > 	And I'm out of touch with reality? You think you are going
> > to bleed off the state by taking tax money? Seriously?
>
> 'We' as in me and the people I personally know? No.
>
> But it's going bankrupt already, and WE as in a metric shit-ton of
> people? Yeah.

	Oh, so now the state is bankrupt thanks to all the 'anarchist'
	parasites who live off it. I'm not even bothering trying to
	follow your next round of 'emotional' 'reasoning'.

> > 	What point are you trying to make?
>
> Like I said. Physics and biology.

	And Derren Brown!!!

> > 	"Boy asks Who Made God? "
> > 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUZud3OLgg
> >
> > 	See? That's reality. Piece of shit parent, rational child
> > 	setting her straight.
>
> It's actually not rational at all.

	Well, I don't forget that you belive in autism, so...

> >> Fucking dumb.

> So, yeah. Fucking dumb. Squared.

	Yep. You.

> >> So I'm trying to re-take lost terrain? OK. Sure.
> >
> > 	But never bother about thinking how you lost that terrain in
> > 	the first place? Ah no. Thinking is too much trouble.
>
> Yeah, I do think about how the terrain was lost in the first place.
> Laziness. People stopped doing the social work that they used to.

	Your thoughts are very clever and interesting.

> There may be some light at the end of the tunnel, if the technologist
> types are right. Robots = displaced workers. There is already a social
> movement, and talk in European governments about creating a "living
> wage" ..

	european governments might save the day - quoted for self-parody
	value.

	So this is it xorcist. You didn't want off-topic posts on the
	list,  but somehow you got the chance to present your amazing
	'biological' philosophy based on the teachings of the
	philosopher derren brown. You got some commentary on it that I
	guess helped you reinforce  your notion that your philosophy
	is pretty much an accurate representation of 'real' 'reality'.

	Have a nice day =)