Cypher piggie = JY = sea sea

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:03:04 PDT 2016

I aint no troll!!!!!!

http://www.alternet.org/media/internet-trolls-explain-why-they-do-what-they-do

sent from NetHunter iphone

sea sea I luv that -

lutz

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Cypher piggie = JY = sea sea
Local Time: September 23, 2016 12:48 AM
UTC Time: September 23, 2016 7:48 AM
From: cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>

On Sep 23, 2016 3:57 AM, "John" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> JY stands for ?

Probably for "John Young", an old cypherpunk, a researcher who I admire and respect a lot. If I was John Young, wow, I would see my own reflex in the mirror and would think all the days: "Oh, guy! You ARE the man!" ;)

See it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptome

JY has much more to do than being a troll bacon.

> Actually, who gives a shit what this idiotic message means. I certainly know that neither myself nor Ceci is the troll(s).

Thanks for trust me, John. The baby trolls are trying to create flames wars among us. Dumb babies, haha! ;)

> Love the ominous tone though ;)

It was too dramatic for my taste, John. :)

Much love, peace, blessings and sincere kisses and hugs to every one of this list. Everybody needs tenderness and hopes, not boring troll games just for the lulz... <3 :* <3 :*

sea sea <3