"The Tree of Liberty will get its manure..." [Was Re:]

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:43:48 PDT 2016

>> Show me the Law(s) that makes it so.
>
> Guns make it so. Law enforcement owns about 99.9% of all the military
> style weaponry.
>[...]
> We tried voting.
> We tried protesting.

1) The protesting you've tried hasn't utilized the strategy of law,
only appeals to emotions.
2) The government still relies on money from its citizens, if people
don't give it money it won't be able to pay its military to shoot its
own citizens, or buy the bullets in which to shoot
them.
3) There is the DSM from psychiatry in which you can CLINICALLY
diagnose America with several pathologies.  This is enough to win a
court case about giving money to the federal government.

Anyway, you apparently still haven't thought about what I linked to
you.  It gets very tiring re-explaining myself (I've been assaulted
four times already by the Establishment and abandoned those who are
perfectly content with their coffee-shop lives).

\0x