[From xorcist offlist] Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:36:46 PDT 2016

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 04:59:14 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:40:09PM -0000, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:
> > Now, here's your fallacy. Because we humans are of course acting
> > rationally under pressure. Take Juan's give-me-your-money example:
> > in order to actually hand out your money you need to understand my
> > intentions, you need to know that I know what you might know etc,
> > and then act accordingly.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdYgEDSm7E
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2KGGMc1EM

	Here's a second video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy75GtKsOAw

	In that second video apparently he tricks a guy at a jewelry
	store (a goldsmith?) into selling him a $4500 ring for a stack
	of white paper. Needless to say, I think the video is fake.

	The first video you linked might be plausible, especially
	taking into account that the people he tricks do realize they
	were tricked after a short while.

	However the idea that a professional seller of jewelry is going
	to make a big sale like that, without even COUNTING the bills
	because he had been chatted up with some nonsense about the
	subway system is...not plausible.

	I do think that Darren is socially engineering people. The
	people who watch their videos, IF they think are real...

> Don't be so sure.
>

> > This is rationality at work.
>
> > THAT is free will.
>
> Poke around on Youtube and watch a bunch of Derren's stuff.

	I don't mean this in a confrontational tone, but it seems you
	are being tricked by Derren...

 Watch how