Volunteers

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed Sep 21 12:25:23 PDT 2016

I'll note in the headers for the forged message:

        Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:41:59 +0300

The originating smtp relay server was apparently mail05.parking.ru. The
Received-SPF (presumably from pglaf.org, the cypherpunks list host) grey listed
the message due to an SPF fail, instead of rejecting the message, which would
have prevented this message from being distributed to the list.