Sim Theory

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:07:56 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:48 PM,  <xorcist at sigaint.org> wrote:
> I find it difficult to believe in the heat death of the universe. The Big
> Crunch makes sense to me. The universe expands for a time, and collapses.
> Like breathing.
> But continual expansion with the universe turning into some cold,
> undefinable soup.

Current model really fucking cold heat death will occur. Yet if gravity
is true, yes, no matter infintismal amount, you cannot blow past to
escape it. Thus collapse, or at least steady state in case of repulse
forces, is the required result.

It is sad that not even sci fi knows how to harvest from forcibly
diminishing Kelvin, as to revert requires similar energy. But we
will have fun till then, provided we get beyond Sol or the galaxy.