[From xorcist offlist] Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:33:06 PDT 2016

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 13:21:23 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Eben Moglen should stand in politics. Linus Torvalds should stand in
> the same party - wouldn't that be fun :)

	Torvalds? Torvalds should either learn the ABC of politics or
	stick to coding. And same thing for that fucking asshole
	stallman.

	http://torvalds-family.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-and-white.html

	Has torvalds published any more thoughts on his beloved
	psycho-murderer obomba?

	I think torvald's views should put to rest the idea of good
	politicians (apart from dead politiians), good political
	parties and similar nonsense.