Dream Theory

DreaMachine dreamachine at sigaint.org
Sun Sep 18 01:50:26 PDT 2016

> xorcist:
> dreamer

I haven't seen too many around lately.
Things have been tough lately for dreamers.
They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore.
It's not dead, it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language.
Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.
Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too.
By dreaming, every day.
Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds.
Our planet is facing the greatest problems it's ever faced, ever.
So whatever you do, don't be bored, this is absolutely the most exciting
time we could have possibly hoped to be alive.
And things are just starting.