Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Sat Sep 17 20:22:19 PDT 2016

>  Myself, I'm MUCH happier with the way "the news" is today (with
> competition by the Internet, etc) than 20 years ago.  I remember well how
> "the news media" misled the public with the Randy Weaver case, Waco, etc.
>  "The news media" wouldn't touch discussions about complaints by various
> women about Bill Clinton, UNTIL one of them filed a lawsuit in about 1996.
>  The next day, as if on cue, suddenly all the media began to talk about
> that case, as if they had suddenly become aware of what was going
> on...when everyone knew that they must have been already quite aware.Sure,
> some of today's 'information' is 'the chaff', rather than 'the wheat', but
> I'd rather have the opportunity to sift through ALL of the news, rather
> than let the MSM (mainstream media)  decide what little to show to us.

True. Good point.

You're right that competition from the internet has caused the news to
tighten up some, in that certain things can't be ignored. But it also
seems to me that the spin and misdirection that they use is also ramping
up to bigger-than-ever levels. I guess the two probably go hand-in-hand.