Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Sat Sep 17 18:53:20 PDT 2016

I'm not aware of any "news aggregators" that aren't full of disinfo. It's
the nature of the beast. If you're automatically picking up stories and
spewing them back out, you're going to pick up a lot of shit along with
it.

This is one of the main reasons I don't really trust must of what I read,
and nothing that I see on TV, when I bother to watch. I try to hit primary
sources only, or at least, get closer to primary sources.

There is no end to the nonsense out there. I thought it was bad 20 years
ago. Frankly I couldn't have predicted how fucked this sort of thing was
going to get.

The recent bullshit of blaming Russia for everything under the sun would
be particularly disturbing, if I didn't suspect both sides have a
gentleman's agreement to play good cop/bad cop for one another to keep the
masses in line.

Ah well.. back to coding..