Cloudflare & NoDAPL again w/ a ROTF

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Sep 17 18:39:02 PDT 2016

So this morning I saw the rumor again FB gleaned by a 'friend' from a
radical-oriented news consolidator-regurgitator.

**National guard troops are wielding guns at the NoDAPL protest in North
Dakota and making arrests"**

There ARE NO NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS ARRESTING PROTESTERS!

So it got me thinking (I'm dangerous when I do that) Exactly who is
spewing this disinformation?

Hey looky here! It's Da Fedz!

This site, trofire. com is DNS'ed by Cloudflare.

The RADICALS, The people who owns the trofire. com domain that
consolidate and regurgitate all sorts of US and foreign activist news
is, allegedly, the "Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor"
PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM.

Domaintools lookup: http://whois.domaintools.com/trofire.com

Rr