flexthismotherfucker

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:56:20 PDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:55 AM, Ben Tasker <ben at bentasker.co.uk> wrote:
> I've seen more boxes in China that were very poorly secured than not
>
> China's
> a good place to originate from if your aim is to make it difficult for
> anyone in the Western World to trace a connection back to your real location
> - at least by legal methods.

The NSA GPA likes to think it's operating legally, and due to secrecy and secret
orders and cover and spin and expendables, powers don't give a fuck if it's not.
If whitehat CERT like teams can track stuff on the surface, you can bet govt
can do it in the deep.

For all we know, all these China / Russia attacks are the NSA / CIA or simply
US political parties and corporates cracking these boxes through nine proxies
and taking a whack back at their opponents in the US.

It's all a game, play on.