flexthismotherfucker

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 15 19:59:22 PDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 02:35 PM, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:31:37 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> It's the
>> fucking Chinese that seem to beat at every SSH server that I
>> run :(
>

> 	Go figure. So it just so happens that oceania is at war with
> 	eastasia? Or was it eurasia?

All war, all the time :(

> 	And it also just so happens that schneie (who you said is a
> 	'good guy'?) is parroting war propaganda about china?

I made that comment before reading Schneier's piece. Is he a "good guy"?
I have no clue. He's quite clever, for sure. Maybe he works for TLAs,
and thinks it good. How would we know?

>> But then you'll say that it's just americunts pretending to be
>> Chinsese ;)
>
> 	And you can't prove that's not the case?

Nope, I can't. I just do whois on the IPs. Maybe whois is faked. Or
maybe they're just leased anonymously.