Your obsession with Juan

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 12 08:55:29 PDT 2016

On 09/12/2016 07:59 AM, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Sep 8, 2016 23:44, "Bastiani Fortress" <bastianifortress at yandex.com
> <mailto:bastianifortress at yandex.com>> wrote:
>>
>> You are aware that, that a list is not moderated does not mean people
> cannot personally block you from their mail preferences, right?
>
> Unfortunately those of us who did so ages ago are still seeing his trash
> via public replies like yours. The only reliable way to block a troll is
> to also block everyone who replies to trolls.

That's what a troll does. Disrupt, then the trolled group ends up
disrupting itself about the troll.

I must point out You're STILL talking about it Sean. By your guidelines
I SHOULD BE blocking YOU.

Block the troll, not the responders unless they're also trolling. If you
can't handle flames. If you don't own flameproof undies and consider
moderated list would be more to your liking.

Eventually, on unmoderated lists, if you did as you say, you would be
blocking almost everyone and there'd really be no reason to stay, unless
you're 'broadcasting', posting without expecting or wanting replies,
which I personally dislike on lists and consider a form of trolling and
disruption.

Rr

Ps. Some people here were responding the 'the pig' in an attempt to
figure out who it was. A legitimate and worthwhile task.