WL: USA to elect Walking Dead Puppet Liar Woman as President

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Sep 12 07:43:48 PDT 2016

On 09/11/2016 08:37 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> That's when I started paying attention:  Why the lie?  H. Rottendamn
> Clinton is an Old Lady on a grueling speaking tour, she stumbled, so >
what?

The power elite (and yes that includes her shill the 1/2-elite Donald
Trump) have chosen her to be president. She manipulates the levers of
power and war in exactly the manner maximizing the ROI on whatever their
particular interest are. They want it to stay just... like... that.
Further, the resources gained via (diplomatic) power and war are getting
scarce, and due to the need for wars to acquire them, are also quite
expensive . Factories across the planet operate on JIT inventories of
many of those materials (oil, other extractive resources up the supply
chain), and disruption of that flow, even momentarily, threatens their
ROI and has the potential to cause continued disruptions. They can't
allow that, and Hillary knows it, so if she wants to manipulate those
levers they might literally 'work her to death' just getting to the
'levers'. She IS an employee, and the bennies are world class, so she does.

There are people (no more interested in shutting the MACHINE down than
Clinton) who would oppose that plan for her leadership of the US and
they will pounce on every opportunity to weaken her chances. Including
the fact that she's an old lady and the grueling business of
campaigning, no less running the MACHINE might be beyond her physical
capacity. My grandmother passed in 1967 from complications of
Pneumonia.She was just a couple of years older than Clinton is today,
and was not in bad health... Had rarely been to doctors previously.

Clinton is going to be President. Even if:
http://thumbnails.cbsig.net/CBS_Production_Entertainment/CBS_Production_Entertainment/2009/06/17/Classic/Star_Trek_-_The_Original_Series/Season_1/clips/Webclips/79/864/CBS_STARTREK_016A_CLIP1.jpg

Rr