Cultural Marxism – Social Chaos

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:30:39 PDT 2016

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 13:24:21 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> In my lexicon, Marxism denotes a failed 20th century political model
> based on 19th century industrial economics, surviving into the 21st
> century as a sterile debating society for pseudo-intellectuals.

	Yes and no. The current political system is pretty much
	'marxist' and becoming more so by the day.

	Just look at what % of the economy is directly or slightly
	indirectly controlled by the government. How close the system
	is to a police state, especially in 'cyberspace'

	And look at how popular is the idea that 'society' must be
	'scientifically' ruled by 'scientists'.

> But
> then I'm an anarchist:

	But marxism is anarchist too! First they set up a totalitarian
	state, and then it magically vanishes...ha ha ha...

> I like general models applicable to a wide
> range of dynamic systems; don't like rigid, dogmatic, prescriptive
> models.
>
> I interpret "social chaos in Western society" as a result of several
> driving factors:  Commercial marketing strategies creating
> pseudo-tribal identities for consumers, to sell them must-have and
> constantly changing gang identity and specialized status symbol
> products; political propaganda in a "divide the conquered" strategy
> that incites conflicts between these pseudo-tribes to keep them busy
> fighting among themselves; and cut-throat competition within and
> between these pseudo-tribes, as systematic looting by the very rich
> gradually reduces all of them to poverty.  Add constant, pervasive
> propaganda proving that things only money can buy define the worth of
> a human being, that nonconformity is a disease, and that violence
> solves problems (turn on a TV and stand back).  Viola:  Social chaos,
> made to order.

	Well, that's the mercantilistic/corporatist side of things, but
	it doesn't go against extensive central planning anyway.

> Ask a True Believer and they will tell you that this post is a
> passionate defense of Marxism, and that I am a Race Traitor who
> deserves to be tortured and killed as a lesson and warning to others.
>  That's not my hyperbole; it's a nearly direct quote from one of them.

	=P