Re: Cultural Marxism – Social Chaos

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Sep 11 10:24:21 PDT 2016

On 09/11/2016 06:10 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> This is a link packed quick ref for those who might want to get up
> to speed with a few concepts. So although short, for those not up
> to speed, perhaps schedule a good hour or so.
>

> Cultural Marxism – Social Chaos 'I believe in nothing and am
> tolerant of everything!' Understanding the Social Chaos in Western
> Society "A summary of the social chaos of cultural Marxism - sold
> as a multicultural, diverse and equality based utopia"
> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/understanding-social-chaos-weste
rn-society/ri16371

(The author is a UK citizen and an English and social science teacher
> living in SE Asia. Не currently works in China)

I will have to read that article again and see if it makes more or
different sense with repetition.

On the first pass I saw a dreary, oft-repeated propaganda screed
composed of buzzwords about buzzwords, apparently aimed at an audience
who need a constant supply of circular arguments to define and condemn
their most hated enemies:  People who may happen to look like "one of
them" but fail to hate, fear and endorse the murder of people who
don't happen to look like them.  In their lexicon Marxist simply means
"people we hate who must be killed."

In my lexicon, Marxism denotes a failed 20th century political model
based on 19th century industrial economics, surviving into the 21st
century as a sterile debating society for pseudo-intellectuals.  But
then I'm an anarchist:  I like general models applicable to a wide
range of dynamic systems; don't like rigid, dogmatic, prescriptive
models.

I interpret "social chaos in Western society" as a result of several
driving factors:  Commercial marketing strategies creating
pseudo-tribal identities for consumers, to sell them must-have and
constantly changing gang identity and specialized status symbol
products; political propaganda in a "divide the conquered" strategy
that incites conflicts between these pseudo-tribes to keep them busy
fighting among themselves; and cut-throat competition within and
between these pseudo-tribes, as systematic looting by the very rich
gradually reduces all of them to poverty.  Add constant, pervasive
propaganda proving that things only money can buy define the worth of
a human being, that nonconformity is a disease, and that violence
solves problems (turn on a TV and stand back).  Viola:  Social chaos,
made to order.

Ask a True Believer and they will tell you that this post is a
passionate defense of Marxism, and that I am a Race Traitor who
deserves to be tortured and killed as a lesson and warning to others.
 That's not my hyperbole; it's a nearly direct quote from one of them.

:o)