Manning on hunger strike.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Sep 10 11:49:15 PDT 2016

Just saw that go by on twitter. My response to her expectation of
"Dignity and Respect" in a US military prison:

"Hopefully by the time @xychelsea is free she will no longer respect the
US govt. @Snowden too #DontBelieveTheLies"

Also notable, the possibility of mass turncoat-try. Scotland Yard is
worried that 150+ people it trained to spy on UK Political Organizations
are going to 'go south' on them.

My response to that: "Just thinking maybe they be like Chris Doerner
instead of Cinque and start killing yardie's friends/relatives
COIN-style Tsk"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/undercover-with-paul-lewis-and-rob-evans/2016/sep/09/former-undercover-police-spies-have-become-hostile-towards-scotland-yard