<nettime> living under algorithmic governance

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:48:24 PDT 2016

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 20:33:18 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Facebook Restores Iconic Vietnam War Photo It Censored for Nudity
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/technology/facebook-vietnam-war-photo-nudity.html

	So, that picture is 'allowed', but, any other picture that
	has 'nudity' in it is not allowed, because 'nudity' is evil.
	Especially in children.

	Now somebody tell me that the US is anything but a fascist,
	puritan cesspool, thanks to jew-kkkristian 'culture' and that
	they deserve any kind of 'respect'?

	Oh yes, I really love facebook and jew-kkkristian 'culture'
	because. above all, I'm a loyal subject of the US government.