[WAR] Julian Assange - a one man Hillary Rodham Clinton wrecking ball

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 8 20:50:29 PDT 2016

On 09/08/2016 09:33 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2016 12:02 AM, "Mirimir" <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 09/08/2016 08:50 PM, Cypher Piggie wrote:
>>>
>>> juan has no right abuse others....
>>
>> He for sure does! But maybe not so repetitiously, like a fucking bot ;)
>
> Mirimir, my dearest love, do you know what is a "feijoada"?  :)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feijoada

Looks good :) Portuguese left interesting recipes in colonies. Vindaloo
in Goa. Goans didn't have red wine for tomato sauce, so they made do
with vinegar. Much more interesting than Mulligatawny soup that English
spawned ;)

> Please, don't waste time talking with the bacon and help me to make a good
> feijoada.  A friend is helping, but he is pretty busy at work now.

This is also off-topic, of course :) But what distinguishes it is the
humor and lightness, which encourages open participation. Not constant
concern trolling and vituperation, which drives people away.

> I regret deeply all the time that I've spent crying for my ex-boyfriend
> instead studying hardly to learn how to catch pigs.  Cooking pork isn't
> vegan, but it will be very fun this time!  Oink Oink!  <3
>
> Ah, I learned that "torresmo" exists in other countries!  "Pork rind",
> haha!!  :D
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torresmo

That is truly evil shit ;)

I'd rather eat deep fried rice noodles.