MainStream Media <-> Western Regime Media

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 8 18:51:39 PDT 2016

On 09/08/2016 06:59 PM, John Newman wrote:

>>> Is holding that there is poor evidence for 6 million, and reasonable
>>> evidence for ~2.X million, and that the USA concentration camps were no
>>> better in some cases worse, the gulag another equally "fun" place to be,
>
> I didn’t even notice this bit earlier.
>
> You are wrong. Things were UGLY everywhere during ww2, but there is AMPLE
> evidence for a number close to 6 million.  My god, why would you even wade
> into this fucking toxic subject?  (why am i??)
>
> If you could pick Auschwitz or one of the internment camps in the US, where
> would you go?  Yes, fuck the US for its shameless behavior during ww2…
> but double-fuck Germany.
>
> Talking about this makes my stomach turn.
>

> John

Well, I do defend the right to discuss it. Not here, because it's
off-topic. Unless we want to talk about IBM's role, supplying technology
for tracking Jews and other "undesirables". And how suitable crypto
could have permitted the collection of aggregate data (say, for
estimating how many synagogues were needed in refugee camps) without
putting individuals at risk.