[WAR] Julian Assange - a one man Hillary Rodham Clinton wrecking ball

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:40:31 PDT 2016

On Sep 8, 2016 5:07 PM, "John" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> She is a liar, no doubt, and a scary fucked up candidate.
>
> Important to remember Trump is equally full of shit (I don't think he
knows when he's lying), and is basically a full scale fascist. Not that
Hillary isn't - but Trump is bringing the shit out in the open. Deportation
squads. Reinstating torture. Etc etc etc...

> Oh, but he does like Putin... ;)

Hillary, Trump, Putin...  None of them is a decent and honest person.
Detestable liars, full of horrible prejudices, wanting power, money and the
end of the human rights.

sea sea
say it."