Fwd: [Private] Hi, dear! :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:40:44 PDT 2016

Sorry, the Piggie answered in public to my private message.  He didn't tell
it was mine, but there were several words able of permiss to identify me as
the sender very easily.

It was the original message.  I was hoping the troll could discuss with me,
in private, a better way to manage all his hate.

I apologize everybody for this failed try and, in special, if someone felt,
involuntarily, even more exposed or humiliated because of me.  I was
sincere and thought that discuss the problem off-list, in this specific
case, could be a good thing.  Sorry with all my heart.

sea sea
say it."