[WAR] America - the indispensable, exceptional nation

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 8 00:04:43 PDT 2016

** America: The Indispensable Nation
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=fb48eb3f8b&e=5110f4b440)
by Peter Lee on Mon, Sep 5, 2016
Hillary Clinton affirmed “American exceptionalism” in a speech to the
American Legion in Cincinnati on August 31.If there’s one core belief
that has guided and inspired me every step of the way, it is this. The
United States is an exceptional nation…And part of what makes America an
exceptional nation, is that we are also an indispensable nation.In fact,
we are the indispensable nation. People all over the world look to us
and follow our lead.
Read more »
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=4ace2264f6&e=5110f4b440)

The Kurds should be grateful, since America, the indispensable,
exceptional nation, at least gave them some attention for a few months.
Ingratefuls! :

** Feeling Betrayed by the US Syrian Kurds Vow to Fight to Death to Stop
the Turkish Invasion
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=20ea357017&e=5110f4b440)
by Patrick Cockburn on Mon, Sep 5, 2016
The Syrian Kurdish leadership vows to defend their de facto state in
north east Syriato the end, but is fearful of a growing understanding
between the Syrian and Turkish governments in opposition to Kurdish
separatism at a time when US support for the Kurds is faltering.In an
exclusive interview with The Independent, a senior Syrian Kurdish
official says that the Kurds will fight to the death to stop Turkey
“invading the region” and speaks of possible reconciliation between
Damascus and Ankara on the Kurdish question.
Read more »
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=6bf2bb0655&e=5110f4b440)

Come on Russia, get with the program already - America is, the,
exceptional, nation! :

** US-Russian Deal on Syria Fails Through (Again) Over Continued Support
for Jihadis
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=5e18cbd13e&e=5110f4b440)
by Moon of Alabama on Mon, Sep 5, 2016
Since the February ceasefire in Syria, which was broken by U.S.
supported Jihadis, Russia tried to press the U.S. into fulfilling the UN
Security Council resolution 2254. The resolution signs off on the
ceasefire but demands that all nations continue to fight the Islamic
State and al-Qaeda.
Read more »
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=0699b906ed&e=5110f4b440)

America, being just, I dunno, so exceptional, we should except nothing
else:

** When Putin Bailed Out Obama on Syria
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=3116aacf26&e=5110f4b440)
by Ray McGovern on Mon, Sep 5, 2016
Three years ago, when a reluctant President Barack Obama was about to
launch an attack on Syria, supposedly in retaliation for President
Bashar al-Assad crossing a “red line” against using chemical weapons,
Obama smelled a rat – or rather he sensed a mousetrap.Advised by some of
his intelligence advisers that the evidence blaming the Syrian
government for the lethal sarin attack was weak, Obama disappointed many
of Washington’s neocons and liberal war hawks, including those in his
own administration, by deferring action. He tossed the issue to
Congress, thus guaranteeing a delay.
Read more »
(http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=acbedaa182&e=5110f4b440)