Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Cypher Piggie oinker9003 at mail2tor.com
Wed Sep 7 20:47:43 PDT 2016

> @Juan,
>
> Please, don't feed the trolls.

juan dont feed them, he IS a troll. troll number one.

> I am a troll too

tee hee haha haha loll lollo lol, go get buen cogido.
take that perra puellaV with you too.

> but some trolls deserve
> starving until the death.

juan deserve le garrot, muy despacio, en la plaza publico.

> Less drama, less noise, less politics.
> more Anarchism

failure

> more Justice.

vengeance

> If you want to play the game, follow the rules.

what rules. fuck that and fuck this. and fuck juan. with putins prick.

> Please, don't tell lies.

juans a liar.

> It's pretty coward to send a lot of anonymous 'ad hominem' attacks instead
> arguing.

that sound just like juan.

> Juan is _not_ an USA citizen and doesn't work to any three letters
> North-American institution.

u really should see his dox... the real ones...

> He is really a good person.

hes a bitch troll and trashes and abuses people on lists and forums.

> I didn't understand why Zenaan also mentioned Rayzer, but I really love

zen's a follower troll. pretty soon he'll be touting people he hate just
because he see they got ballz.

> Take care or you will become fried bacon.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fryin bacon on my cpus, nigga. nom fucking nom.