Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Cypher Piggie oinker9003 at mail2tor.com
Wed Sep 7 20:16:46 PDT 2016

>> Ever wonder why he knows statism better than any knowledge he ever
>> try to make talk about anarchia here.
>
> 	I'd bet a couple of cents that's the same asshole with the
> 	protonmail account...

protons about as dumb as that playbook you readin from

> 	I'd also bet a bet a cent his brain is a shitty as his english
> 	but, he may just be pretending to be illiterate...

classic juan op, dodgin and twistin

> 	That said, I'm not going to waste any time with the dumb cunt,

you couldnt play even if you wanted to. well except maby with play-doh.
and some dolls. you like little girls right.

> 	and I suggest that Cecilia ignore 'it' as well.

oh now youre sparing people, and giving instructions.. so honorable, where
do i sign your army... liutenant.

> I really don't
> 	need people to defend me, and I certainly don't need to be
> 	defedend from an anonymous, retarded, piece-of-shit like

twistin away.

You're a citizen of the United States Of America.