Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Cypher Piggie oinker9003 at mail2tor.com
Wed Sep 7 19:59:13 PDT 2016

> personal targetting is now de jure.

juans favorite mode of action of course.

> Your bullying will stand out above all else.

again, another of juans favotite mode of action.

> power, including the power to destroy lives (Jacob Applebaum), murder

jake's a hero.

you're an apologist for juan.

> chaos and atrocities the world over,

oh wait, this is exactly what juan calls for...
smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage
smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage
smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage smash rage

and then... silence... cuz he gots nothing else to offer.

> [crying]

blah blah blah here's a tissue

> heart like Razer

razer's the shit and seen more action than both you and juan put together.
bow down.

> bully and try to be the Big Man, cowardly attacking

yep that's juan.
betcha he aint so big actin in a room with those he talk shit to from afar
and be callin americunt all day. lil pussy.

> Rayzer

spell his name right bitch. sound like u been suckin bit too much juancock
takin on his disrespectful misspellins,

> Well as some of us round these parts know, one man -can- indeed, change
> the world :)

push the button... NIGGA.

> We have seen many examples, from Gandhi to Rosa Parks.

cry cry cry

> Unfortunately, many of them have been shot.

shoulda shot krok

> Appelbaum

hero.

> auntie imperial

bish is hawt.

> "We had it all nicely ordered and such. Then lil punk come an fucked it

speankin about lil shit come and fuck it, look at yoself. we get to that
shit soon enough.

> Then fookin jim bell

hero

> little bitch Juan just eggs everyone on