Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 7 18:56:32 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 01:27:38AM -0000, Cypher Piggie wrote:
> > Guy, I don't know what is your problem with Juan
>
> Oh we'll be getting to the the problem with Juan.
>
> > but he is _not_ a
> > citizen
> > of the USA.
>
> Yes he is. You don't see him refuting it do you? That's right, no you
> don't. In fact, he cumdodged it and tried to twist it back. Just like he
> tries to do when anyone puts anything to him. Well now we're goin to slap
> "him" like the ho "he" is.

"Containment" failed, so personal targetting is now de jure.

All in the nature of TPTB, from CIA to SWD . .

> > For him, this allegation is very offensive.
>
> No it isn't, it's real, but his fake self will feign offense.

Matters not. Your bullying will stand out above all else.

The CIA refuse to acknowledge your bullying - instead feigning "oh
please, please highlight the wrong things some folks did, and hell, we
might in punish them in a court of law".

Arrogant pricks all of you. Just because you have and wield enormous
power, including the power to destroy lives (Jacob Applebaum), murder
humans at the drop of a management meeting and generally wreak havoc,
chaos and atrocities the world over,

   does  not  make  it  right .

> > Please, don't
> > tell lies about my friend.
>
> Juan talk shit out his ass about people and smack to them on this list
> all day long. Now we gonna talk real about him.

Awwww, butthurt CIA got their public profiles named.. how sad diddly ad
dad saaaaaad.

Now y'all gonna be bullies and beat up on principled folk with flowery
language who hold their ground no matter what.

'Cause y'all evil bullies - you know, we know, hell, the whole dang
world knows it.

But THAT's all you got.

You got no heart! You got no principles other than power and dominance,
control and murder.

And you are so weak, you attack principled men. You see someone with
heart like Razer, but with some weak points, and you bully and try to be
the Big Man, cowardly attacking those you know you've pinged their weak
points.

And you think we don't see it all? You think we don't see the true
cowards you are? Never truly standing for any principle -we- hold as
valuable, righteous, worthy of upholding ?!!!

   You think we don't see you?

> > No, he is very hard-headed, but doesn't have crazy 'ego trips'.
>
> HAHAHAHHAHAHAH, lol. Look at him talk all dam day, number one clue...
> EGO TRIPPIN.

Sure, you pick one or two weak points, highbrow Rayzer, accuse Juan of
his big ego, pick out and attack my emotional weak points, but you ain't
got nothing but bully tactics me boy!

> >  He is
> > very
> > incisive and, sometimes, too sarcastic,
> > but he is not a troll
>
> ROFL

Because, you know, bullying folks who --actually stand for principles
and things more worthy than power and control-- is not trolling?

> > or thinks he
> > is the most important subject of the world.
>
> ROFL

Well as some of us round these parts know, one man -can- indeed, change
the world :)

We have seen many examples, from Gandhi to Rosa Parks.

Unfortunately, many of them have been shot.

> > My hobbie is annoy and provoke
> > him
>
> Yes, please do. Lil fucko Juan needs taste of own medicines.

Oooh! Such sophisticated words. That is of course why you use your real
name - so you can let loose.

Tapped him in your XKeyscore db by the sounds of it, got permission in
your last management meeting at your hovelling little anger imperialist
power bully set meeting evidently...

and whooo-yaaaah, you gonna let loose on Juan! You gonna take! him!
down!

So much butt hurt..

> > about politicians,
> > anarchism
>
> He don't know nothin bout this shit. Just blows out FUCKALL about
> ERRYTHING ALL THE TIME. Constant straem of same 11th grade shit erry
> day.

That's a measured, comprehensive, comprehendable statement.

> > respect
>
> He needs bitchslapped.

Some one got butt hurt. Someone got butthurt.

We all so scary scared. So scary.

Scary bully gonna butt hurt the whoooole list!!! Set another Appelbaum
example.

Oh yeah folks! We gonna see it! We gonna see how auntie imperial bitch
slaps her ankle biters!!!

> > Don't disturb the list with
> > bullsh¡t, please.
>
> Juan been disturbin the list ever since the day one he sign up. Lil
> troll.

"We had it all nicely ordered and such. Then lil punk come an fucked it
all up. Kept talkin about practical anarchy, calling the statists and us
CIA piggies to account yo!

Then fookin jim bell got outta jail and fuck 'im, started again with his
counter-empire shit! And that little bitch Juan just eggs everyone on
with practical anarchism yo! Did I mention yo?! Cause FUCKING YO! YO
GONNA ALL GET BITCH!! SLAPPED!!! And when I say bitch slapped, what I
really mean is SET A GOD DAMN FUCKEN EXAMPLE OF AND FUCKIN BITCH
SLAPPED!"

Little punk Juan gonna get his bitch slap
slapped yo!"

"And, PS, if y'all don't calm the FUCK DOWN, and stop with this
GOVERNMENT OVERTHROW SHIT, we might bring out the "suicide" squad!

So, y'all just QUITEN the FUCK down!"

"Cause THIS is WHO WE ARE!

WE are the EXCEPTIONAL nation!!!"

"So FUCK you all and your anti-elitist SHIT. We don't gotta change for
NOBODY!!!!!"

"YO!"

We gotcha fellas. Loud. And. Clear. Y' gonna bitch slap us all now.