Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Cypher Piggie oinker9003 at mail2tor.com
Wed Sep 7 18:27:38 PDT 2016

> Guy, I don't know what is your problem with Juan

Oh we'll be getting to the the problem with Juan.

> but he is _not_ a
> citizen
> of the USA.

Yes he is. You don't see him refuting it do you? That's right, no you
don't. In fact, he cumdodged it and tried to twist it back. Just like he
tries to do when anyone puts anything to him. Well now we're goin to slap
"him" like the ho "he" is.

> For him, this allegation is very offensive.

No it isn't, it's real, but his fake self will feign offense.

> Please, don't
> tell lies about my friend.

Juan talk shit out his ass about people and smack to them on this list all
day long. Now we gonna talk real about him.

> No, he is very hard-headed, but doesn't have crazy 'ego trips'.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH, lol. Look at him talk all dam day, number one clue... EGO
TRIPPIN.

>  He is
> very
> incisive and, sometimes, too sarcastic,
> but he is not a troll

ROFL

> or thinks he
> is the most important subject of the world.

ROFL

> Do you want to talk about Juan?  OK, let's talk about him.

> I love Juan.

Dont get heartbleed.

> He is a great friend, very loyal and fun.

What like trampoline fun.

> My hobbie is annoy and provoke
> him

Yes, please do. Lil fucko Juan needs taste of own medicines.

> about politicians,
> anarchism

He don't know nothin bout this shit. Just blows out FUCKALL about
ERRYTHING ALL THE TIME. Constant straem of same 11th grade shit erry day.

> respect

He needs bitchslapped.

> Don't disturb the list with
> bullsh¡t, please.

Juan been disturbin the list ever since the day one he sign up. Lil troll.