Philosophokiddies

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 17:59:06 PDT 2016

 From: Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net>
 On 9/6/16 9:01 PM, jim bell wrote:

 	We should be trashing *all* politicians including, of course,
	putin. But again, a fair amount of people in this list
	hysterically disagree with the idea of getting rid of
	politicians and their state. Just ask dear Stephen...

 >Find something better first, and prove it.

 >  https://richardlangworth.com/worst-form-of-government
     Churchill by Himself, 574:

 http://www.thepurgemovie.co.uk/

>My preference is to consider ideas that are likely to improve things.  AP doesn't seem promising, although good to keep in mind.
That's a rather weak answer.  Why is AP unlikely to improve things?  Some people have said it will work "too well".  Be specific.  What do you say are its faults?  Will it get rid of governments?  Will it defend libertarian or anarchic regions?
           Jim Bell