Let's Talk About Juan... ;-)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:38:46 PDT 2016

On Sep 7, 2016 9:51 AM, "Cypher Piggie" <oinker9003 at mail2tor.com> wrote:

> For starters, there's the question of his citizenship.
>
> Juan is a citizen of the Unites States of America.

Guy, I don't know what is your problem with Juan, but he is _not_ a citizen
of the USA.  For him, this allegation is very offensive.  Please, don't
tell lies about my friend.

On Sep 7, 2016 9:51 AM, "Cypher Piggie" <oinker9003 at mail2tor.com> wrote:

> Because Juan is obviously *very**important* [from his perspective], and
that which is important really needs to be talked about.
> So let's talk about Juan... ;-)

No, he is very hard-headed, but doesn't have crazy 'ego trips'.  He is very
incisive and, sometimes, too sarcastic, but he is not a troll or thinks he
is the most important subject of the world.

Do you want to talk about Juan?  OK, let's talk about him.  I love Juan.
He is a great friend, very loyal and fun.  My hobbie is annoy and provoke
him and we have horrible, very brutal discussions about politicians,
anarchism and several themes in this list and in private, but I learned to
respect him and I love him a lot.

Please, stop your little coward game.  Don't disturb the list with
bullsh¡t, please.