Cloudflare kills.

Tom tom at vondein.org
Wed Sep 7 10:37:32 PDT 2016

On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 10:03:53AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> They don't 'spy on random people on the twitters' schmuck.

Of course not, they just login to the database, honey.

> CLoudflare keeps NEAR-REALTIME FULL COPIES OF WEBSITES with ALL UR
> DATAZ. Every speck of it, and turns it over to DHS and PDs and Fusion
> Centers on request b/c "National Security" and the FISA courts turned
> down ZERO of the 4K plus requests received last year anyway.

Cloudflare caches content so they can serve it. Pretty standard job
like Akamai or Amazon do as well. And why would they "hand over website
content" to some agency? It's public.

> Further, If you don't like my posting style or you're simply not
> interested, and I can tell by you're failure to read any of it, fuck
> off. Don't read my shit.

I don't care about your style. What I do care about is that your
"Cloudflare conspiracy" is utter nonsense. Posting more twitts and
calling me names doesn't make it more true. Like:

> Also in the tweetstream, another twitter user posted a screenshot of a
> very disgruntled black man's tweet claiming Darren Seals, the murder

A twitter post about a twitter post about a twitter post. Now that's
what I'd call serious evidence. http://i.imgur.com/LVY2jhM.gif

> Any other criticisms? Anything USEFUL to offer, "Tom"? Besides trying to
> dissuade people from reading it b/c of some non-factual nonsense on your
> part.

I think people are able to decide themselfes and do not require me to
dissuade them from reading mails. I just want to see better evidence for
your claims.

best,
Tom